The primary focus of this position is to provide support for all of Soleo’s IT and communications related functions. The responsibilities of this position include (but are not limited to) hardware and software support of user workstations, corporate systems, lab equipment, mobile devices, and network administration. Secondary duties include new technology research and product evaluations.
The Information Technology team is responsible for the infrastructure enabling both employees and production platforms. Candidates will be exposed to a variety of technologies and will get the opportunity to test their skills in numerous areas.
- Recent college grad
- Installation and management of Windows and Linux operating systems
- Experience with Microsoft applications including MS Office & Sharepoint
- General understanding of PC and server hardware and ability to troubleshoot & replace components
- Familiarity with Internet firewalls and security
- Ability to write clear and concise user documentation
- Ability to work with external vendors and service providers to resolve issues
- Self-motivation and organization