Paid Digital Media Manager
The Paid Digital Media Manager will support new revenue growth for Soleo’s Pay-Per-Call Network by driving high intent phone calls to our advertising partners through online marketing channels such as paid search, social media and display. Projects will focus on launching new campaigns across a variety of business verticals. This will include the creation of landing pages, formulation and execution of a digital marketing strategy, campaign optimization and formal analysis of performance.
- Plan, execute, and optimize digital marketing campaigns across Google Ads, Yahoo/Bing, display, and social media with the goal of driving qualified call-based leads to our Call Thread Advertisers.
- Partner closely with the Customer Success Team to understand Call Thread advertiser needs including target consumer profile, campaign restrictions, and cost per lead targets.
- For each vertical, develop a deep understanding of the target audience and where they sit within the marketing funnel to formulate digital marketing strategies that result in optimal consumer journeys and conversions.
- Conduct competitive research and analysis on high performing advertisers.
- Perform daily campaign maintenance and optimization to improve ROI.
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Closely monitor real-time campaign performance in call tracking dashboard.
- Generate and organize large keyword lists with the use of Google Keyword Planner, SEMRush and Excel.
- Assist with copywriting, layout design, and conversion rate optimization of Soleo landing pages.
- Monitor, track, and report on campaign metrics, including trend analysis to identify areas for growth and improvement.
- Conduct A/B testing to validate digital marketing strategies.
- Maintain Google Analytics dashboards.
- Create and install website tracking codes for tracking goals, phone calls, and website traffic using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and CallRail.
- Utilize online tools, our proprietary database, and other resources to identify growth opportunities.
- Stay up to date and advise on key search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Bachelor’s degree, with related experience in the marketing/advertising field
- 2-3 years of experience in PPC Campaign Management and Call Only Ads including Google Ads, Bing, and Facebook Ad Manager
- Experience with Google Ads Editor for creating and editing campaigns at scale
- Google Ads and Analytics Certification with experience managing six figures in monthly net spend
- Experience with 3rd party SEM tools (SpyFU, SEMrush)
- Solid understanding of PPC best practices including:
- Optimization across different networks and platforms
- Keyword match types, SKAGs and negative keyword lists
- Ad extensions such as sitelinks and call extensions
- Managing automated bidding strategies such as Target CPA and Maximize Conversions
- Bid management, quality score and impression share
- A/B testing ad copy, bidding strategies, and ad types using campaign experiment tools
- Optimization down to the keyword, ad, and managed placement level
- Cost-per-lead and cost-per-sale optimization with a strong focus on conversion metrics to drive increased campaign ROI
- Experience using Unbounce, Wordpress or other similar page builders to create high converting landing pages
- Experience using call tracking tools and dynamic number insertion for keyword-level ROI tracking
- Experience in Pay-Per-Call advertising a plus
Other Desirable Qualities
- Proactive, responsive, and driven with the ability to think outside the box
- Excellent organizational, analytical, communication and problem-solving skills
- Sound judgment and decision-making skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Commitment to function in fast-paced environment with fluctuating priorities and deadlines